So it looks like someone loves my blog! Msteri River, who runs the blog Heritage Happens has graciously tagged me. I'm so appreciative since my blog is fairly new and there are certainly many other well-deserving blogs out there. It's nice to know that people out there are reading my blog.
The rules associated with this tag are as follows:
1. Can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Must link to the person who gave the award
3. Must nominate 7 other blogs and link to them
4. Must leave a comment on each of the nominated blogs
This is actually a pretty tough task. There are many blogs that I keep tabs on in my feeder, and enjoy all of them. But I must pick 7. So here we go (I apologize if you've already been tagged, it's so hard to keep track).
- The Educated Genealogist by Sheri Beffort Fenley - I know she's been tagged, but this is one of my favorites; I love the wittiness in her writing!
- What's Past is Prologue by Donna Pointkouski - Can always count on interesting posts!
- Apple's Tree by Apple - Love reading the transcribed letters! Come claim your blog on the Facebook blog network.
- Find Your Folks by Dru Pair - Always has fun and interesting posts!
- Paula's Genealogical Eclectica by Paula Stuart-Warren - Great source of news!
- Rainy Day Genealogy Readings by Jennifer Jones Regan - Always sharing information, resources, and news!
- Dead Fred's Relatively Speaking by Joe Bott - Always an interesting read!
So there you have it. My "I Love Your Blog" list is complete. Now to post some comments...
- Current Mood: cheerful
Visit the GenBlog Store on Amazon!
This blog has moved!